Author Topic: CV VC English  (Read 5141 times)

OngakuCD

• Version No. 3
Re: CV VC English
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2013, 02:30 PM »
This may seem off topic, but I dont know if I shoukd should redo all the otos from ongakus voicebank. With some usts he comes out sounding fine, but with others, some things aren't fully pronounced. Even when I redo a complete oto.ini it still has the same effect T.T So should I start from scratch or what D:?

NicolaCola

• Version No. 7
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2013, 03:34 PM »
This may seem off topic, but I dont know if I shoukd should redo all the otos from ongakus voicebank. With some usts he comes out sounding fine, but with others, some things aren't fully pronounced. Even when I redo a complete oto.ini it still has the same effect T.T So should I start from scratch or what D:?

Hmm, that's strange. Well, are you making sure to fit each UST to his voice before you play it? I know I throw this link around a lot, but that's 'cause it's important. If you aren't fitting the UST to his bank, it won't matter much if you fix his oto because the UST won't be suited to his voice.

If you already did that for all of the USTs you're using, then I really don't know what the problem could be, unless maybe your oto is inconsistent or the notes in UTAU are too short for him.
Awesome avi art by Electrorobo~

OngakuCD

• Version No. 3
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2013, 06:40 PM »
Hmm, that's strange. Well, are you making sure to fit each UST to his voice before you play it? I know I throw this link around a lot, but that's 'cause it's important. If you aren't fitting the UST to his bank, it won't matter much if you fix his oto because the UST won't be suited to his voice. If you already did that for all of the USTs you're using, then I really don't know what the problem could be, unless maybe your oto is inconsistent or the notes in UTAU are too short for him.

OngakuCD

• Version No. 3
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2013, 08:09 PM »
e.e....this annoying; the forum I mean. Hopefully I can reply through my phone. I've used that method, but nothing changes for him :(.